some very very belated thank you’s and such

7.15.08 at 9:54 am 10 comments

Some very lovely ladies in blog-ville have graciously given me some awards, and I’m terribly belated at posting them and passing them on. All I can say is that it’s not you, it’s me! Even my mother complains that I’m too busy and never call her (working on that one too).

Sweet Ms. Joy over at Joy of Desserts has given me four, count ’em *four* awards! She’s much too good to me :) If I had an ice cream maker I would be darn sure to participate in her Ice Cream Round Up. If you have one, do join in! Ice cream just invokes such wonderful memories and good times, how could you not love it? Unless you’re lactose intolerant, if that’s the case then you definitely have my sympathy :( There’s always Rice Cream though!

I’m passing the I love you this much award on to 10 other bloggies whom I love “this much”:

The second award is the tree of happiness award, and the rules of this award are to share 6 things which bring us happiness and to share this award with 6 other bloggers. As usual, link to the person who gave you the award and link to the people you are giving the award to.

My 6 things of happiness today are: berries, pillows, pups, digging in the dirt, whipped cream, and knitting. That about sums up my weekend too :)

Trees of happiness go to:

The last award I also received from both Joy of Desserts and Look, Mom, Look! and I just melted into a puddle of mushiness. You guys are so lovely!

The rules of this award are: SHARE THE LOVE!!! Share this award with all those blogs out there that you love. All the people who make you smile. All those that make you laugh. All those that make your day. All those that leave uplifting comments on your blog. **All I ask, is that you include a link to this post with the award and ask your recipient to do the same**

I’m going to pass this award right back to Joy of Desserts because she’s just been so nice to me.

I love receiving blog awards, it really does make my day, but I am *so* bad at passing them on. I suffer brain seizures and I never want to impose on someone who’s blog is not really life-themed and may not have a place for awards, so no hurt feelings if such is the case, I just want to let you know I think you’re pretty darn groovy :)

Entry filed under: sweetness and cherry pie. Tags: .

works for me wednesday: staycation works for me wednesday: the farmer’s market

10 Comments Add your own

• 1. Joy @ Joy Of Desserts  |  7.15.08 at 3:31 pm

Thanks for mentioning my ice cream roundup too! I appreciate that. All are welcome!! :-)

And thanks for giving me an award too. :-)

• 2. Michelle at Scribbit  |  7.15.08 at 9:29 pm

Oh thank you so much! ANd I love Food Blogga too–she’s terrific!

• 3. lookmomlook  |  7.16.08 at 10:14 am

I love you too! But not in a creepy way, don’t worry :)
    Thanks for the award!

• 4. Gift of Green  |  7.16.08 at 8:42 pm

Wheeeeeee!!! Thank you so much!! Back atcha!

• 5. MamaGeek  |  7.18.08 at 9:52 am

Well congrats on all that much deserved bling. You can make ANY food look fantastic. FOR REAL.

Ames, I am so humbled and thrilled. Sincerest thanks my friend.

• 6. Kristin R  |  7.18.08 at 1:18 pm

Awww, thanks so much for including my little blog-o in your awards! I’m glad it brings happiness into your life :)

• 7. crunchy domestic goddess  |  7.18.08 at 1:51 pm

awww, thank you so much! :) what an honor.

• 8. myra  |  7.18.08 at 10:17 pm

Wow! Thanks so much!

• 9. Susan from Food Blogga  |  7.25.08 at 8:50 pm

And I thought I had the distinction of being the only blogger without an ice cream maker! Thanks for sharing the love, Ames. You made my day a little bit brighter. :) And your awards are well deserved.

• 10. Kristen  |  7.30.08 at 12:04 pm

Thanks so much! I am so bad at giving out awards… I need to get better at it. Maybe this will be my excuse!